Simonton Court Rooms
- Lovingly restored in the early 90’s Traditional Bahamian architecture.
- We have seven cottages that border our path back towards the main swimming pool. These cottages were the homes of all the cigar factory workers in the late 1880’s. There is a downstairs bedroom with either one king or a queen bed. Upstairs there is an “open air loft” that has 2 beds side by side. The bathroom is down stairs and generally outside of the downstairs bedroom. Unique features to these cottages are exposed Dade county pine, wood floors and in some instances porches. Most of the cottages have kitchenettes.
- An 1880's cigar factory where craftsman hand-rolled some of the world’s most famous cigars. These 9 rooms have all private baths. There is a black-bottom swimming pool at the base of the building. This building reflecting the era it was built has a lot of exposed Dade county pine and character of that time in history. Some of the rooms in this building have private sun-decks over-looking the pool. Other rooms have shared porches or some suites open directly to the pool. This building would appeal to the guest that craved a very airy tropical Florida type décor.
- Once an old shotgun house, now restored into a beautiful, tropical Key West Guest House and includes two poolside rooms. Rates are for double occupancy.
- Our most elegant accommodation is a two-story stucco building with secluded suites which share a small pool and face a lovely brick courtyard. The Townhouse can connect into many configurations, from 1 bedroom and one bath to 4 bedrooms and 5 baths.
There are many rooms to chose from at this tropical downtown Key West Hotel Resort. The bed and breakfast, cottages, guesthouse, mansion and inn all housed on one large property known as Simonton Court Historic Inn & Cottages. The Inn was once a cigar factory where craftsmen hand rolled some of the world's most famous cigars. A brick walkway, once a lane, runs past our sparkling pools and historic cottages built in 1880 as the homes of cigar factory workers. Today this lane is our beautiful footpath through luxuriant private gardens, past expertly restored cottages and four pools shimmering amid flowering vines and palm fronds that leads to our mansion.
Deposit Required. Daily Reservation-two nights; Holiday/ special events-up to 1/2 of entire stay.
Rates subject to applicable sales tax and upon arrival are payable in full. Travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover and American Express cards accepted.
Personal checks accepted two weeks PRIOR to arrival.
Check-in time is 3 pm/check-out time is 11 am.
Cancellation policy - two weeks prior to arrival:
Full refund less a $50 processing fee, per room.
Inside of two (2) weeks, deposit is forfeited.
For holidays and special events:
Inside of thirty (30) days-deposit is forfeited.
Minimum stays may be required.
Simonton Court is an ADULTS ONLY Key West accommodation.
PLEASE, NO SMOKING IN ROOMS